Ice-cream is the most refreshing, cooling thing to beat the summer. No other things can take its place. Who doesn’t like it!!! Ice-cream can be eaten anytime and anywhere. Available in different flavors and varieties….Vanilla is the basic and mostly liked one. So what if you can make it at home equally creamy, tasty and flavorful at home…..yes you are right we can make market like Ice-cream at home. This recipe of “Homemade vanilla Ice-cream” is super easy, with the ingredients easily available in the market and takes less preparation time with good quantity. We can also keep the ingredients well advance at home so that it can be made anytime.
- Whipping cream – 1 1/4 cup
- Milk – 1 cup+ 2tbsp
- Milkmaid – ¼ cup
- Powdered sugar – ¼ cup
- Corn flour – ½ tbsp
- Milk powder – ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 1/2 tsp
- Take milk in a thick bottom pan. Add powdered sugar, milk powder and corn flour. Mix it properly so that there are no lumps.
- Boil this mixture on low flame with continuous stirring to avoid lump formation.
- This mixture, on boiling, will get thicken because of corn flour.
- Once thick mixture is formed switch off the gas burner.
- Let it cool. Stir in between.
- When the mixture cool down properly, add milkmaid and vanilla essence and mix properly.
- In another bowl beat the whipping cream till it forms a peak.
- Mix gently the beated cream in the milk mixture.
- Now our mixture for ice- cream is ready.
- Set in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours or till it sets.
- Garnish with choco chips.